Thursday, January 1, 2015
Welcome 2015!!
When we went for Micah's 1 week checkup, the Doctor told me I should write a book about my experiences and opinions on raising kids because I was so sure of what we were doing. I'm not sure how accurate he was, but I am tired of creating heated debates on Facebook. I've also come to realize that many things I want to write on Facebook, most people don't want to see - especially those without kids...so the goal is to write more updates here than via my Facebook wall. That way - if you don't want to hear about it, you don't have to and if you do, than you can. I'm skeptical about doing any new year's resolutions, because they haven't been very successful for me the past couple years. In HS however, I was able to keep them really well - not sure where the disconnect is. Anyway, I'll update on things like our family weight loss journey and baby growth and school/work stuff. Probably will talk more about stuff that creates tension on Facebook...that way I don't provoke a huge debate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment